Gateway Forensics can assist you with support for trial preparation to include services such as device imaging, collection, preservation, and production of documents. This can be completed for any litigation case. We will assist you with compiling litigation databases that leverage technology for trial preparation or case settlement.
What to Expect
- Identification of potentially relevant information within a litigant’s organization and IT infrastructure
- Assistance in the creation of litigation hold notices to preserve electronically stored information (ESI)
- Preservation and collection of relevant documents, especially electronic records (ESI)
- Use any commercially available solution, iterative process, as well as review and analyze all documents
- Preparation of and responses to discovery requests (Interrogatories and Document production, particularly (ESI)
- Expert analysis regarding discovery issues
- Review for compliance with federal rules of civil procedure requirements
Read more about our Principal and the certifications that make us uniquely qualified to aid in your investigation.
From Incident Response to Mobile Forensics, Gateway Forensics is the best option for digital investigations.